City Council Work Session Regarding Austin Energy
Austin Energy General Manager Roger Duncan made a presentation to the Austin City Council covering a number of key areas:
- Overview of Austin Energy’s financial condition
- Number of Austin Energy employees eligible to retire in coming years
- Increases in Austin Energy’s share of statewide transmission construction and use costs
- The General Fund transfer formula
- The need for an electric rate increase
- The Austin Energy business model
View Mr. Duncan’s presentation to Council and the questions and answers that followed here.
Download Mr. Duncan’s Power Point presentation here.